Thursday, May 17, 2012

Think Back Thursday ~ New Meme


This week since I am relaunching my meme, with it's new name and day of the week, I am going to do a variety of photos so you can see some of the things that would be acceptable for entry.

I want to add this meme to The Daily Meme list to try and get some more participants and they only accept meme's that have a different topic each week. So I am going to try this. Each week I will post a challenge for the next week to give you plenty of time to find your photos. You can still post any photos you want.. the topic is only a suggestion as far as I am concerned. If you have any suggestions of photo topics you would like to do, please leave them in the comments. Maybe having a topic will even make more people want to participate.

Just about any photo taken yesterday to years gone by is ok with me. All kinds of subjects can be in your photos: flowers, kids, friends, grandparents, you, homeschool projects, events, and more...

So here are my photos for this week. I hope you enjoy them


Beautiful Flowers are always wonderful to look at.
I love the colors of the flower above and the rain drops on the yellow one below.




Photos of yourself when you were little are always cute to see!
Me 1961


Landscapes can be nice

I love this pond


Digital or scanned scrapbook pages you make
I did this one for a My Memories digital scrapbook challenge.
I just started using this software and am still learning a lot about it.
I love how this came out.
By the way, I made the new button with this software. I love that you can save the scrapbook pages as jpg files so you can use them just about anywhere.


Photos of your kids when they were liitle

 or activities they do once they are grown


Old photos of family or friends...
 This is one of my mom's wedding photos


Photos of you kids homeschool projects
This is Christopher showing off one of the K'nex machines we built as part of our Physics class, this is a balance.

Well, does that give you some ideas? I am sure I left some things out.
Anything you photograph is fair game here.
I hope you will join me.

Next week's topic will be Water...
you can do fountains, stream, river, rain, ocean, pond, puddles.. any water at all.

Here are the Rules for participating:
The purpose of Think Back Thursday is to link up a post about something from the past. You can reach back all the way to your childhood and bravely post pictures of you in your wild clothes and hair styles or post something from last year and tell us about it. I'm not picky. Hey, even yesterday was the past... LOL My posts will mostly be about events that happened prior to blogging, as a way to share those things with the world.
  • It can be about you, about your kids, about your parents, about whatever. For ideas check out the other posts in my label Think Back Thursday. 
  • Link up below. Please use a permalink that sends readers directly to the correct post. If you are not sure what that is click the word permalink for an explanation. 
  • Mention my blog and offer a link back. This is a requirement to take part and a kind gesture to me your hostess as well as your readers--they will know where to join in the fun, too. You can put the Think Back Thursday button on your site and in your post. You will find it on my right sidebar. Please use it to link to my site, to spread the word about my meme. Using the button will help others know how to find me and how to join. Tell others to click on the button in your post to find us here.
  • Leave me a comment. First so that you can let me know what you think of my pictures and secondly so that I will know a new post has been linked up and I can come visit your blog and comment on your photos. 


      all content on my blog is ©


      1 comment:

      Kym said...

      Think I might try this - my Thursdays are not too busy, and having a theme should help. Looks like fun!

      LinkWithin

      Related Posts with Thumbnails